All healing is first a decision of the heart.
- Call for an Appointment
- Acupuncture & Natural Healing
4609 Grape Rd., Suite D-3
Mishawaka, IN 46545574-210-3426
- Mon - Fri9am - 6pmSat - SunOptional
Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: anger
We often say in Traditional Chinese Medicine that the liver is the system most easily susceptible to stress. Stress knots the Qi (energy) and makes its flow stagnate – this happens most quickly in the liver energy system. The liver, in TCM, is in charge of the smooth flow of Qi throughout the body. This means that if Qi
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.