All healing is first a decision of the heart.
- Call for an Appointment
- Acupuncture & Natural Healing
4609 Grape Rd., Suite D-3
Mishawaka, IN 46545574-210-3426
- Mon - Fri9am - 6pmSat - SunOptional
Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: jaw
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.